- Starting from ₹4,000
- 1 Night 2 Days
- Trip Outline
- Trip Itinerary
- Inclusions & Exclusions
- Other Info
- Trip Cost
Arrival at Billing in morning
Breakfast in morning
- Arrival at Billing in morning
- Check In to swish tents or hotels upon arrival
- Evening snacks will be served in the evening
- Enjoy bonfire & music
- Dinner with an overnight stay in swish tents or hotels at Billing campsite
- Breakfast in morning
- Enjoy the paragliding with our trained professionals
- Transfer to Bir
End of Tour
- Trained paragliding professionals
- Night stay on double sharing basis
- Pick & drop in personal swift dzire cab
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner & 1 evening snacks
- Return Volvo transfer from Delhi to Bir & back
- 1 night stay in swiss tents or hotels at Billing campsite
- Pick up & drop from Bir bus stand to hotel or campsite
- GST 5%
- Any tips or gratitude
- Transfer to Billing through a special source
- Any other service not mentioned in inclusion
- Any special refreshment, energy drinks for personal use
Terms and Conditions:
- Everyone should be on time.
- The traveller should carry their photo IDs along with them.
- The traveller should take care of cleanliness so the places remain clean.
- Food will be on a buffet basis, extra food items will be at customers end.
- The traveller should be mentally tough to beat the extreme cold conditions.
- No plastic water bottles and other plastic stuff should be carried during the trip.
- You will experience a bulky ride through snow & off-road terrain so you must be prepared well.
- The traveller should carry their own water bottle & he must take care to dispose of their
garbage in dustbins only.
- We are not responsible for any mishappening, due to weather conditions, natural disaster, any
kind of accident, etc.
- This will be a flexible tour that depends on the live weather conditions so trust us we will
provide the best in the worst case.
- Charges and trip plans could vary during bad weather conditions or if the tour extends due to
weather or some other mishappening.
- We are not responsible if the tour extends or the itinerary is changed due to any kind of road
blockage, landslide, snowfall, water floods, vehicle breakdown, etc.
- A proper schedule with timings will be conveyed to you on Day 1. Everyone needs to follow the
instructions for a better & safe tour.
- “Availability at hotels” and “rates for this itinerary” is subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to change the hotels, sightseeing or the route at any point in time. This
rare case happens only in the case of any maintenance work, availability issues, network issues,
any natural calamity, and road blockage due to landslide/snow or in any other case of a medical
- Air Conditioner in-cab will not be used in hilly/mountain areas. If you want to use the AC, extra
charges will apply.
- The travellers are responsible for carrying and taking care of their own luggage from the parking
lot to the hotel premises/campsite.
Things to carry:
Bags and Bottle:
- Water bottle
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- Small towel
- Woollen cap
- 1 flees jacket
- 2 pair of socks
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 pair of inner thermals
- 4 sets of undergarments
- UV protected sunglasses
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- 1 heavy Thick jacket or down jacket
- Cotton long sleeves & short sleeve t-shirt
- 2 pants (trek pant, lower and cargo pants are favourable)
- Slippers / Flotters
- Hiking boots with good grip (waterproof if possible)
- Deodorant & Perfume
- Paper soap or sanitizer
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Sunscreen, Lip Balms & Cold Cream
First Aid & Medicines:
- Crepe bandage
- Dettol, Cotton & Bandages
- Pain relief spray (Moov, Volini etc)
- Medicine for headaches, diarrhoea & vomit
- Any personal medication advised by the doctor
- One strip of Diamox (For altitude mountain sickness)
- LED Torch
- Battery backup
- Cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Chargers for all the gadgets
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
No Details Found
Cost valid for a minimum of 4 persons (Ex Delhi)
|4,000||Dome Tents with common washroom|
|4,500||Swish Tents with personal washroom|
Further customization are also available as per your convenience call us Here
Payment & Cancelation Policy:
- “Advance Payment” of 30% is to be made to confirm the booking.
- “Mid Payment” of 30% is to be made 15 days prior to the date of travel.
- “Final Payment” of 40% is to be made 04 days prior to the date of travel.
- 15% of the “Total Package Cost” is non-refundable once you make the booking.
- 15% of the “Total Package Cost” is non-refundable if you cancel the booking 40 days prior to the date of travel.
- 25% of the “Total Package Cost” is non-refundable if you cancel the booking 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- 30% of the “Total Package Cost” is non-refundable if you cancel the booking 20 days prior to the date of travel.
- 40% of the “Total Package Cost” is non-refundable if you cancel the booking 10 days prior to the date of travel.
- 60% of the “Total Package Cost” is non-refundable if you cancel the booking 02 days prior to the date of travel.
- Above four points are applicable if you follow the first three points.
- Trip Cost is non-refundable if you cancel the tour after reaching your destination or while you
are on tour. That is why we request you to review all inclusions thoroughly before paying for the